Innovative solutions for disinfection and sterilization (COVID-19)
LLC ITAAS&BP has developed and is implementing in production at the enterprises of the CUC IAM cluster units "LITAVR 40 (60,80,10,120,250)" designed for the synthesis of electrochemically active detergents, disinfectants and sterilizing solutions "DesION".
Scope of application of "DesION":
- For processing of hands, the equipment, surfaces.
- For preventive disinfection in health care facilities, pharmacies, educational and preschool educational institutions, industrial enterprises, restaurants and trade, transport, including the implementation of preventive and anti-epidemic measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in countries in which recorded the spread of this disease.
Competitive advantages of DesION:
- Active substances (ADV) in the tool are a mixture of highly active metastable (electrochemically activated) chlorine oxygen and hydroperoxide compounds (oxidants).
- Simple protection, inexpensive to use for disinfection and sterilization.
- DesION after use completely decomposes to the main water, does not accumulate in the environment, does not create films on surfaces, does not require rinsing and decontamination after use. - Refers to: low-risk substances when administered into the stomach, low-risk substances applied to the class of drugs, and when inhaled in the form of vapors.
- When parenterally administered into the abdominal cavity is a class of low-toxic substances.
- The tool has no skin irritating effect with single applications.
- DesION after use completely decomposes to the main water, does not accumulate in the environment, does not create films on surfaces, does not require rinsing and decontamination after use.
- Aerosol treatment is almost the only possible when you need to disinfect hard-to-reach objects - high ceilings, ventilation ducts, cracks, etc.
- Aerosol work with DesION allows to disinfect not only air, but also objects in the places which are disinfected.
The stationary plant automatically produces environmentally friendly, highly effective disinfectant solutions - "DesION" and "Catholic" (by-product) from tap water and sodium chloride-based solution.